Monday, August 9, 2010

brunch`lunch`teatime`dindin . the curve . delicious . tsim dung . secret recipe . ikan bakar .

I've been going out a lot these few weeks.
In the middle of finals, how smart am I. D:
Obviously, it was with my partner-in-crime--J.
Her signature quote, "you'll never be hungry going out with me."
So yes, we spend most of our time & kachinkss on food.
And I shall just post all outings in one post, save time. :)

Last 2 weeks, we went to the curve.
My initial plan was, meatballs! And J was shopping, to get a bag.
But I couldn't resist the temptation to go to the pet shop.
And again, couldn't resist the temptation of those cute hammies!
So yes, call me crazy I bought a pair of winter whites.
Guilty as charged, fyi I just got a pair of roborvoski like few weeks ago? Now I have 5 hammies in my room.
A syrian, 2 robos & 2 winter whites. They're so adorable okay! :)

2 days ago, it was a Saturday. I just finished exam, damn stressed.
This woman spontaneously called me out for lunch when i just ate.
So she said, ok dinner then and let's eat something cheap.
We both agreed with delicious but we had no idea at all we were to stuck in that crazy traffic jam. Guess it was the PC fair and hello, it was saturday night. And very smart, we didn't make reservation.
Delicious was so crowded that we had to be seated at smoking area.
Chocolate sundae was so tempting but my stomach had no room. :(
Lesson learn, shall not order the wedges next time. Too filling.

The very next day, i dragged J out for late lunch.
I was supposed to do revision on my exam on monday (which is today) but we ended up eating, gossiping, crapping and such. :P
Though I did a lil' revision, cross my fingers I can do well!
Right after lunch at tsim tung, we went to secret recipe for dessert. Studied a bit there and decided to go for dinner earlier so I can go home earlier. (I drove :D)
Spontaneously, again, we thought ikan bakar for dinner would be ok!
So plan to chilli's cancelled, to avoid the heavy traffic.
And very nice of miss J, she peeled the fish for me! Love you can! My weekend ended in a wonderful way. Thank God for the blessings!


my favourite--classic meatballs spaghetti.


as usual, her favourite pesto spaghetti;
she likes it without the grilled chicken. the chicken was quite tasteless. :S


my partner-in-crime--J.


teatime & dindin at Garden, the Curve;
nothing is better than sitting down at this cozy place, sipping tea and crapping after walking for the whole day. :)




very happy & satisfied face after good food & of course, i bought Peanut hammie. :D


my very beloved J (and her cleavage!):P


pan-fried dory(i think)with butter ginger sauce; it was yumms!♥


seafood marinara; not quite my favourite. so it was okay.


darjeeling tea is love! my favourite afternoon tea so far.


we just couldn't stop talking about the interior! so lovely~


the prefect place, for the prefect afternoon tea time :)


J said, "remember to tag me later ok!"
It was her fb profile, nth better to do while waiting for food.


foodie yay! noms~♡


she just woke up and i dragged her out for brunch/lunch.
look at her tired face. lol


J's portugese seafood with rice;
i think it looks like curry.


hawaiian-style sauce pork chop with rice. noms!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home