Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer ♥ Bintan & Singaland!

As promised, here comes the posts+pics that I didn't manage to upload last year.

So here comes the summer holiday! Who doesn't love it?
This time we went to Club Med Bintan, Indonesia & S'pore for a quick shopping spree.
And ohmigosh, Ralph Lauren in Bintan is mad cheap!

Thanks to AmEx, we paid less than RM600/pax for 3D2N stay @ Club Med Bintan. ;)
What's more, FREE FLOW OF ALCOHOL !!!
As for S'pore, we stayed at the uber convenient V Hotel @ Lavender.
I will rate the hotel 8/10, the washroom was small as if it was meant for size 0 only.
Not many pics as I'd expected. Camera battery died off on the 1st day, & fml no charger.

Till then, I'll try to update more frequently. ;)
******


Changi International Airport - MRT


V Hotel @ EW11 Lavender Mrt Station


The stylish yet comfortable room @ V Hotel


Pasir Panjang Jetty, Singapore


Pasir Panjang Jetty, Singapore


Waiting for the next ferry towards Bintan, Indonesia


Cheeky face ! All excited to take a ferry !


Club Med Bintan - Day view.


Club Med Bintan - When the night falls.


Sunshine + Beach =


Water sports is a must-do at Club Med Bintan!


Sunset was too beautiful to be true.



I wish I could see so much green from my balcony everyday!


Our room @ Club Med Bintan


Breakfast serves all day! So one will never worry about getting up late.


They serve great varieties of buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Finally we got to eat something other than normal buffet food in hotels.
They even have my favourite Natto!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halo baby, that was a sweet memories, especially sleep at the pool side and bitten by mosquitoes

November 20, 2012 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home