Wednesday, December 1, 2010

As bright as the Sun


Introducing Sunny - my fat + cow look alike puppy!


He's my hensem boy, almost 3 months old already. Fat and cheeky!
Adopted him from an owner of 2 beautiful dogs and got him for freeee!
Unbelievable I know! The owner is seriously generous! :))


We used to call him fatty when he just got home. He sleeps and eats, all day long.
Had to put him on a little diet, he was a little too fat back then. Just a little. :P
Sunny was a name suggested by a special someone. :)
I like sunflowers, and I hope that he'll be healthy and happy as he grows. Just like sunshine!
Yes, this name fits him perfectly.
He's always full of energy, has a bubbly personality, and manja all the time.
Sunny is a very manja boy. He loves huggies, especially from kids!
He licks my cousin's face and plays with her hair when she hugs him. Very naughty indeed!


Dad kinda objected the idea of having a puppy, since we already have a dog at home.
Somehow my very awesome mom got to convince him so that I can keep Sunny.
Oh fyi, I secretly brought Sunny home and hid him in the house.
Of course, I wouldn't be able do it on my own. Credits to my partner in crime, John. :p
Thank you so muchie for driving me there. :D


While on the way to Puchong to visit the puppy...

Me : Eh John, do you think I shall adopt the puppy? My dad hasn't say yes yet. :\
John : Don't care, adopt first. Since he's cute, why not?
Me : ...... *jaw dropping*


So basically this is how we decided to adopt Sunny.
When we met him, our first reaction was "homaigawd he's mad cute can?!"
According to the owner, mamadog gave birth to 3 cuties and Sunny is the fattest. x)
To explain how fat was he? He couldn't walk properly because his body was too heavy!
No doubt + no regrets, Sunny is the cutest thing ever.
Even dad said yes when he saw Sunny rolling on the floor, playing soft toy. :D


More updates on Sunny later when I manage to get a pic of him, not sleeping. ;)
Goodnight loves. xoxox


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home