Monday, August 23, 2010

Kulim . Penang . food & such

Holiday is love. ♡

When you can't find love any where else, you go on a vacation.

Since I've been to Singapore few months ago, no point going.

Things that I can do there except visiting cousins would be shopping, shopping, and shopping. Bored.

So this time, I want sightseeings and food! *yes, food.*


I have plans in my head, places I want to go.

Question: where and who am I going with?

I usually do vacation alone because I prefer shopping alone.

But there's no way I'm going to do sightseeings alone, and camwhore.


Then here came Junnie, the goddess of Gluttony. *it's a sin btw.*

We were talking about Kulim--his hometown, and Penang the food paradise!

Problem solved. We'll be staying in Kulim, his house. Then go to Penang for 2 days. So here it is, the Kulim-Penang 4D3Ns trip! :)


I'm longwinded, so enough said. Pictures shall explain all the fun!

Credits to Junnie for the awesome pictures & his mom for driving us around, in Kulim & Penang.




view from the vehicle ferry


Fort Cornwallis bridge


Mr. Francis Light ;
since nobody had any idea how Mr. Francis Light really looked like, instead this was made according to his eldest son's image.
Like father like son perhaps. :P


lunch time--sisters char kuey teow & yam cake! ♡


look hooow yummay is this yam cake~nooms!


Kek Lok Si temple ;
they now have inclined elevator.


was trying to climb over the fence to camwhore with the snake :D JK.


monkey bench in Kek Lok Si


The very famous Penang cendol ;
one is too little to satisfy your tummy! :D


Horse-back riding at the beach ;
as you can tell from my awkward smile, it's really not my thing. I'm afraid of heights!


Junnie's ride


Batu Ferringhi beach ;
don't you just loooveee the sun?


the evening scene, so romantic ♥


Tarbush, Batu Ferringhi.


The Ship, Batu Ferringhi ;
the evening sky made a perfect match.


one of the nice shops at the night market, plenty of cheap goodies!

Part II will be here soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home